Office 365 or Outlook.com Integration
Connect your Office 365 or Outlook.com calendar with Okomo to allow customers to only schedule online-appointments at times you are available and not already busy. Scheduled events are also automatically added to your calendar.
Connect your Calendar
1. In the Okomo Expert Portal, open the settings (gear icon on the top right) and navigate to Edit availabilities & calendar.
2. Under Synchronize your calendar, click the button Connect your Office 365 or Outlook.com calendar.
3. You are now redirected to Microsoft’s Authentication Page. Sign-in with either your Office 365 (Work or University) or Outlook.com Microsoft Account.
4. Okomo is built as an app to connect to your calendar. This is why the next screen will ask you for permission for Okomo DEV to access your calendar. Please select Accept.
5. Congratulations! From now on, Okomo will check every 30 minutes if you have new appointments scheduled in your calendar. At these times, your customers will not be able to schedule an online-appointment via Okomo. Once you accept an online-appointment request, it will automatically appear in your calendar as well. Cancelled events are also automatically removed from your calendar.
Note that the info below the button shows the last successful calendar synchronization and when the next synchronization is scheduled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which calendar entries are synchronized?
All appointments, including all-day events, which are marked as “busy” are synchronized to Okomo. During these times, customers will not be able to book timeslots for an online-appointment with you.
Why is an appointment I’ve just added to my calendar still available to be booked on Okomo?
Okomo is synchronizing your calendar every 30 minutes. In case you’ve added an appointment to your calendar in the past 30 minutes, please wait until the next synchronization happens. In the Calendar-settings you see the next time your calendar is scheduled for synchronization.
Please note that only appointments which are marked as “busy” are blocked in your Okomo calendar.
Which data of my Microsoft Work or Microsoft Account is Okomo accessing and storing?
To successfully connect your Office 365 calendar to Okomo, your organization must grant permissions to allow third-party applications to be installed on your account. If you encounter an error during the setup process, ask your Office 365 Administrator to visit their Admin Center and update the Integrated Apps settings: